Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to school #__#

Ohrr' so.. what to say ? [Baaby in school]

It is really hard to go back to school after a great christmas/newyear vacation :((
I seeeeeeriously couldn't get my eyes open' this morning ! such a pain , it almost felt like my 2 eye'balls were about to fall out [try imagine that =)) HAHAHA] , but seriously , what a pain.. trust me I LOVE TO SLEEP until you simply CAN'T SLEEP ANYMORE ! =)) hahaha .


So finally..I got myself out of my oh-so-damn-good bed [I love my bed' blah] I suddently found myself standing in a not so great situation. Unfortunely both my MOM AND DAD have gone to Vietnam right after new year {Some family problems .. grandma just died]. So yeaah ' the bad situation is that .. THE HOUSE IS A MESS after new year , and I haven't clean up anything yet (( what to do that to do ..


Now i'm actually in school, and complaing about all things.. and before I begin to find other stuff to complaining about.. I must say goodbye to all your guys.. Guess why ? TEAHCER IS COMING =)) hahaha ,

__Love Baaby♥♥