Monday, January 31, 2011

Love and something else….

 

We made a video night  at Baaby’s place last night with some of our cousins and watched the movie Love and other drugs… butbut… At first I was excited about the touching storyline, and I have also blogged about it here.  but then… after watching it … I want to rename the movie as: “ Sex…. and other drugs”. I was reaaaaaaallly tired, and I think I missed the best part… Well… I fell asleep… Not on purpose but I was kinda  ill, and had some kind of a stomach ache …
Ohhh Yeah ! Yesterday we celebrated Chinese/vietnamese New year with a family gathering and then we celebrated my aunts birthday too. There was A LOT of delicious food and the best … MY COUSIN’S ENORMOUS –BANANA-DARK-CHOCOLATE-CHIP AND-CHOCOLATE-MOUSSE-CAKE. IT WAS AWESOME !!!!!!!!
_ actually I ate too much of it… I still hate banana cakes… but this one is always an exception Smiley, der blinker

If I gained 5 kg… It’s your fault chi … & I KNOW YOU’RE READING THIS ! XD