Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love's like this...

 Copied parts from a song lyrics.
 
"I knew that I loved you at first but I fought it
My heart was a kickball then you suddenly caught it
I'm sorry but there's something I must confess
It was me who ripped off your Nintendo DS
I felt bad and returned it while you were busy nappin'
We're together again it's just like it never happened



You colored inside of the lines of my heart
Cause you opened me up and then you cut a fart in my heart
I'm so bored with this game that we're playin
I guess that's why they call em bored games 


 "You said mean things and you ran away
That's okay it must've been opposite day
You stole my heart and you stole my bike
That's allright because I love the way you like"

Well I am rubber and you are glue
Words bounce off of me and then stick on to you"