Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tasteless sweet tooth

 

Hahahahha !! Okay… a short story…
My mom is the type that doesn’t eat sugar or even dare to.. She complains a lot about her figure (not health though). She always wants me to bake a cake but when it’s ready to serve, she only grabs a corner and that’s it ! She always complain that I use too much sugar and I’ll be a really fat person someday if I do not think about what I eat…
The other day after I finished my Red Velvet cake, I cut of the rough and burned corner cause they were too hard.. like biscuits!.. and I was going to throw it in the trash can but then she stopped me, and stored them away so she could eat it… At first .. I was like: Why would you eat that ? You never eat my cakes”.
-
I was really surprised that she ate ALL of it without any leftovers… I asked her if it was good and she nodded and smiled….. and then I told her:

“Hey mom ! Do you know what you just were eating? That’s actually a cocoa-cake!, Isn’t you the one who hates chocolate and stuff like that ?!”

…. Then she stared at me.. a bit upset and called me liar and irresponsible for not stopping her. Then I told that, what she just said sounded weird and that I did not do anything, I did not even ask her to eat it !!!… she just grabbed the cake and ran away with it.... and then we both laughed ! XD

 

mark