Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Coatdex

I have been busy these days with assignments and projects, so that took quite a lot of my time. hehhehe.
But then i decided to take a break and do something fun.
- My closet is sooo messy! It’s like a zoo in there- not organized at all!! – So I packed a bag to donate to red cross and then I found all my coats, blazers and, jackets and a huge scarf’ that I have collected though many years. I asked my little sister to take a picture of me wearing each one of them, and she just did(sometime) a single quick shot, so some of the pictures are blurry or weird(you can see what I mean ;]). Dennis picked my accessories, and he has quite a talent (he just picked the most heavy gear that I have) and so he did my hair( he had put a lot of wax in my hair,,,) and picked my shoes for each photo. Can't believe a 6-year old can be so creative and crazy. Funny enough you can see how it gradually becomes darker in some of the pictures. *Had a really fun day with Julie and Dennis! Spring is finally here! Luckily I shot the pictures before it rained... well .. autumn has arrived'  =
]