Monday, March 7, 2011

Guess where I am!

Of course you can see me… and that’s not what I meant’! XD
She’s cute huh ? Smiley
IMG_2209Yesterday I went to Løvens hule after church, because my dearest friend Jenny got me some free tickets and it was the first time in my life. Many of my friends have told me they went there when they were like 8 years old, and I quite felt like a mother to my crazy siblings. Løvens hule is like a big indoor playground, and there is an arcade hall, lots of bouncy castles and a huge playpen with mazes and plastic balls. I really loved it !!’ Yeah okay,,, I tried everything I could, except when there was a sign saying only for 0-4 year toddlers and parents.. Okay.. I actually went there too… haha !!! .
I played a lot of games, especially the shooting games, got to ride a fake zebra, played hide and seek, ballwar, wii, pool and even sumo wrestling! The best was probably playing Street fighter 4 on Xbox 360*.!! against Julie.
I ran around like an enormous kid’ with a huge handbag and with stained 10-color-slush-ice on my lipsSmiley med åben mund - I was very annoyed because my dress was not the most wearable for a day like that, but I was not prepared, because I only thought we would go to church.
Next time I will pull on a playsuit ^^
When we played “hide, seek and caught” I caught both of them within 5 minutes, but when it was my turn to hide they used 30 minutes only to find me. I had hide in the playpen and hided underneath the balls. I hided a place where nobody would step on me. ^^

About 4.30, both julie, dennis and me were exhausted… and really hungry. I promised the kids to buy them McDonalds, but only Dennis ate there. Julie and I both wanted to eat at home because mom told me that she would make Banh Xeo/Vietnamese pancake, but when got home I was not hungry anymore, so I did my homework instead… I want to go there again asap! Smiley med åben mund


IMG_2201IMG_2216IMG_2219IMG_2221IMG_2268IMG_2269IMG_2309
IMG_2324IMG_2326IMG_2328IMG_2329

IMG_2332

- Just remembered… Today I forgot to eat breakfast, I ate some nuts at school and I have not eaten lunch… WHY THE HECK AM I NOT LOOKING FORWARD FOR DINNER THEN ?? seriously weird
Ohh yeah, Right after school my friend and I went to a shoe store downtown and they gave some black frames made of wood away’.

Trash is another man’s treasure. 
Ohhh Check this video. Dennis and Julie are playing a car game but Dennis is too short and can’t reach the speeder so he had to sit in a very uncomfortable way Forvirret smiley


IMG_2306
mark