Tuesday, April 19, 2011

W0ND3R R10

 

I went to the cinema with the kiddos, my aunt, my cousin and my “niece”. We watched the new Warner Brothers animation film Rio. The one with the colorful parrots and I loved it!, even though we watched it in Danish, the songs were still pretty good Smiley med åben mund. I love the birds and now I want my own bird !!! I WANT AN EAGLE… okay maybe I’m too demanding… okay.. I WANT AN MINI OWL!!!!

 

After I bought each one of them a cake, and a bigger cake for my aunties at home, and then I went out with my cousin Anh Thu to her new apartment, to help her with some stuff. The apartment isn’t ready yet, but almost finished.
IMG_3341 I skipped a meal and instead I managed to put together a small table for my nephew, and the diner table. Then I went to Bilka at Fields with my uncle to buy some food and coke, but then he saw that there was a ticket on his car.
510 dkr ?!!! OMG !!!
At Bilka he paid for my food(Tuna, mackerel in tomato, “brown bread” and four milkshakes for the bunch at home). I got him an ice-cream in return Æh-bæh. We did also buy two crates of beer and 3 crates of coke… But the caschier forgot to check it, so we did not pay for it… omg .. And we found out on the way home… Hhahahha !

- My icecream costed 15 dkr ^^

IMG_3350

 

But today was a really good day. The weather was awesome !!! I wore shorts, bare legs and a short sweater + my new wonder woman bracelets all day ! Smiley med åben mundIMG_3326

 

Have to go ! I’m going to practice a Girls generration dance with the kiddos now, because I' have promised them so ! XD

btw. I NEED TIME :…. TO DO MY HOMEWORKS !IMG_3346!! + I HAVE EATEN SO MANY POCKEY STICKS !!! I LOVE THEMMM !!!!<3

IMG_3352

IMG_3367

 

And they are REAL ASIAN ! JUST LOOK AT THEM XD

IMG_3355