Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dyeing my death

Really !? – Can you see it though the darkness?
- Emtie attempts to blog in English again. (test this Tuesday = I am going to be so “cooked” T___T)
This is soo pathetic …

Last Sunday, as I already told, I dyed my hair a bit brighter. I used L'Oréal Casting Créme Gloss 550 Amber. At first there was no difference but now I can peek the color on the top. I tried to use the camera on my (really old) cellphone, and the picture of my hair turned out to be quite dark. I borrowed Juliet’s Nintendo DSi and it looked like this:
246775_10150193184003562_757193561_6954783_7546468_n28052011391
I really need to get my camera back!!!!  and next time I think I would pick the 834 Butterscotch or the 730 Golden Honey instead, but the the package says that it's not permanent, so I doubt it would be the next I buy.
Last time I used Ganier Nutrisse and if I should pick from that brand it would be:

Nutrisse Ultra-Color :
B3 - Golden Brown

~or~

B2 - Reddish Brown

or the regular Nutrisse: 67 - Light Auburn (Ginger Spice)
The difference is that the ULTRA NUTRISSE Is for darker hair, typically Asians who has problems with dying hair, because the color seems to be … well .. Not covering ? – unfortunately  I don’t have a word for that in mind! but this one is like richer and stronger.
But first of all – I’m going to get the ULTRA B2 and B3 and mix it up (sounds crazy? I did it once and got the most ahhh-mazing color), so let’s see if the hair color is going to murder me. 2 ways to die:
1) my parents would kill me for sure
2) I am still allergic to any kinds of fragrance, but I still drug myself as crazy  -.-



Any tips or recommendations about dying and hair colors ? - I would love to get some feedback !











btw. There’s soccer on TV tonight, but I do not watch it because I have Facebook for any necessarily updates and here is the latest one that caught my attention:

rooonbey
Fail or fun ? XD