Sunday, May 8, 2011

Knock it off

I looked for men watches, because I need a new one and I like masculine designs(sigh*) on the internet and then I found these adorable bracelets. I find them humoristic, creative and and the thought behind them really deep. They’re from the Jewelry line Replica by the Swedish designer Göran Kling and they are inspired by “knock-off watches” – broken watches. They are homages to exclusive wristwatches & Swiss craft skills. The bracelets have the look and feel of a wristwatch but they lack the actual hands and face, replaced by artistic well crafted pendants. Just like real knock-offs, they look perty but can’t tell time to save your life. So if you’re looking to timelessly turn heads, I think we’ve found your jewelry. I love the size of it ! and if you know me right.. I love it king-size ^^
















- unfortunately it is men’s jewelry  but who said a woman can’t wear it?