Tuesday, May 31, 2011

mobile blog - stupid day.

I went to school today for an english 5-hour test. The first part of the test, which is without any kind of help from books or notes, went quite well but the 4-hour part, which is the assignment part, turned out to be hectic. I accidently wrote 1300 words, not knowing or noticing it, which is beyond the limitations of the max 1000 words. I hope my teacher will not make a fuzz about it .... But then again..
I did not leave the room during the test and when i finally finished the assignment, my but was stuck to the chair and it fell with a sudden "bang", when i stood up to collect my stuff... Embarrassed? No! - i just wanted to die' nothing special really.
Math test is tomorrow and I am worried. I was not satisfied with today, and I find math quite more complicated than english. Wish me good luck'. I am too frustated so I am heading for my bed now before i do something stupid as eating this late. I have gained a lot in weight sinced the exam period had started, and I am really sad about it, because I tend to eat unnecisary way too much when I am nervous. It bothers me!! I need some advices to stop this madness! But enough of that crappy stuff.. Sleep tight out there!, night folks!