Sunday, June 19, 2011

Smoked Portfolio

Jenny told me to take pictures every time I do makeup on myself on somebody else. I think she called it a portfolio and that I could save "my work" - why not? Then I have a "look book" for both disasters and okay-stuff.
I have to tell you guys that I love and adore Baabys eyes and she does not let anybody touch her face - but for once, she asked me do her makeup. I think it has been years since last time I tried it and that is with a good reason, because what i did that time was a completely failure. I have to admit that I crave for colors and especially blue tones, but Baaby likes natural earth colors. She wanted me do "smokey eyes", which I do not know anything about or how to make. I only know that you need at least two colors and one of them has to be bright and the other one darker. I tried a mix between gold, pearl and black and this is how it ended up like: