Sunday, July 17, 2011

Join the dark side

... Cause we have some fresh cookies !


I went to the cinema friday night with my little sister and some friends to watch the final chapter of the marvelous Harry Potter's life. The end of a world that I have followed since I was about six. Wizard, witches, spells, poisons, wands, broomsticks, dragons, spiders and Ron Weasley's freak-out face.
I was overwhelmed, surprised, happy, sad, angry but I laughed - laughed like insane because of Ron again.
I wanted to cry.. I tried my best and I really wanted to cry for once .. But somehow my tear ducts were blocked like a toilet at Roskilde festival. I loved and still loves the movie and I have to see it again when it hits the shelfs - add it to my family's collection, but right now I have to endure that even the magical world of HP had to end - A world far beyond my imagination had to come to an end.

Twitter quote: "a whole decade disappeared as he turned into dust #Lord Voldemort".

I'm am getting quite emotional here so I'm going to end this blog post ASAP.
But first.. I have to bury the best decade of my life, my childhood and my first years of "growing up", in my garden with the bugs before I hit breakfast. from now on it can only get worse



* Can't believe that i only have the puppet pals left. .... Snape.. Snape ... Severus Snape..
Snape, Snape, Severus Snape -
DUMBELDORE#!!