Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Green

IMG_2950IMG_2958IMG_2967

I LOVE THAT BIKE !!!! I WANT IT!!! BUT MY FRONT WHEEL HAS TO BE YELLOW INSTEAD OF BLUE !!! AND THE SEAT ORANGE !!!
*Noticed the key at the bottom of the picture ? That’s the key to the city of Odense. They are hidden all over the city !
IMG_2974
Is the title misleading ? Let me explain . I watched Green Lantern with a friend… and we got the couple seats … I felt quite uneasy so I had my bag between us…. hahahaha – yes I am weird !
Now to the important  - I am disappointed. The actor is handsome but the concept and the story were quite … well … seen before and used too many times. I think that the hero-“role” should be like a REAL HERO… I can not explain what I mean with it…
the effects are good and okay, there is a lot of funny moments – but the movie has a lot of needs… unfortunately … and worst ? The lead should be “black” and named SEAN ! just as the Justice League series !!”””