Sunday, August 21, 2011

Color edge

(I’m at the edge of glory”#)
IMG_2779

Okay this time I failed. My intention was to dye the roots of my hair because they seemed to be too dark and visible, but I accidently got color on my hair tips too . The brown/blond color of my hair is a combination of 3 different hair colors, but I bought a dark auburn color before the holiday ended, that I wanted to try out. I mixed half a bottle… frightened when I saw how the color changed… and with a thick paint brush, I painted my roots the best I could.  I used a mirror for it, but I had trouble with the back of my head which resulted in a “black hole”. 
My scalp is sensitive so I let the color in for 25 minutes.

That “border line” on the top of my head is so not easy to be mistaken of.

IMG_2792 

and the tips too …

Have a nice Weekend!