Sunday, October 9, 2011

Insider club

Hey Guys !

I have just sent my entry to the Danish version of Clinique's Insider club. They are recruiting new members but there are only three persons who can become an insider. I really really REALLY want to become an insider, because I love Clinique products !!! I think i have told you guys a hundred times that I'm allergic to any kind of fragrance and Clinique is the only brand that i know that writes with  big letters "100% fragrance-free". Other brands make me confused and i always have to ask the sales assistants  and the best reply and answer i have got so far is "Well i don't know but i can look it up for you" and 40 min later i get the answer. NO.
The competition is open for everyone with Danish residents and the entires round ends October 16th. Clinique will pick 6 persons to the next round and votes from Facebook will select the final 3 winners.
all you have to do is fill in the boxes about yourself, beauty tips, favorite product and etc. and you have to have a Facebook account. There is no age limit so good luck everyone !! ^^

Here is my video: Enjooooeeeeeyyy... Notes* the video is in Danish without subtitles and translations and i just found out there is something wrong with the sound... asynchrony. okay that would be the last time i use my macbook for filming v'logs.



I hope you guys want to vote for me at Clinique Denmark's Facebook page

just press "ctrl" + "F" or "cmd" + "F" and type "Emtie". If nothing happens, try to load some extra entries at the bottom of the page and try to find my name again.

if you did't get it my favorite product is Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.


Have a nice Sunday !