Thursday, October 13, 2011

Leave it

The Autumn holiday starts this friday and I have since the middle of september made my plans for the entire week. I was going to have an intimate dinner party at my friends house with some of my classmates, two 18th birthdays to attend and just relax and start with some morning exercise again. I have also finally got my book from the library and I have been looking forward to have time to read it. I have other appointments too. Actually i have to cancel 5 appointments and dates. I have told my parents about it since september and they had no arguments or plans themselves. For me family comes first, so i have decilined a lot of plans because of them, but This time they took my kindness to the limit.

They told me earlier today that they want to visit my grandparents(fathers side) for a week . No actually 10 days, which mean I have to Cancel all my plans and that's makes me unrelieable. My friends knows that my parents are strict, but because of culture deep down they don't get why my parents are acting like this.
And we did not discuss. They yelled at me because I'm not allowed to say anything or say what I have in mind.

It's a freaking nightmare!!

I was so mad that I biked 6 km in 15 min and stayed at my grandparents house (mother's side) for 7 hours. I talked with two of my uncles about the issue and they told me I am only able to be free when I'm 18 and have moved out in order to live independent. One single problem: if I move - my parents wants to move with me... They told me.... but what is the point with moving out if your parents move with you?.' they have always told me that i have to be independent but how when they are like that !?

My grandmother just said that there is only a year before I turn 18 and then I can live "outside"(from home)
Guess what ? I said without thinking at all: " I have been living outsider for 7 years now. Can i move back home please ?"
2 sec. And we all laughed untill our stomach started to hurt.
She told me some of her experiences and I asked her why they had to yell at me instead of talking with me. The best answer I have ever head in my life : "simple, they are just bored" and that came from my grandmother , whom really respects traditions.

In the end i had to go home. Only because it was dark I biked 15 km in 23 min. yes I turned my stopwatch on because I knew I would bike faster if i'm scared. Usually it takes me about 45 min in daytime and that is downhill all the way with the wind in my back.
When I came home I made myself four cups of tea and did my home works in the kitchen. My mother came down and she was a bit shocked and asked me when I came home. But I could not believe my own ears when she asked me how I got inside because she was so sure she had locked all the doors.... I am so damn happy that I bought my keys with me.!!

Btw. When I'm either sad or angry my face breaks out with blackheads which makes the surface of my face look like the moon. Therefore no pictures of me, but you can get this .




It's quite late so night night owls. I am sleeping in the guest room tonight. FYI all the bedrooms are upstairs, so this is the only room downstairs. I am avoiding my parents now.

The first thing I do tomorrow is wake up early and take a long long walk in the dark.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad