Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shapes






Each pictures were taken with five minutes between them to demonstrate that my hair is difficult to work with and that the curls straightens themselves after some time* - I used hairspray and termo-proctection for my hair. 


I hang out with Baaby from saturday to sunday in Malmø and we had a blast !
I wore my favorite polkadot-dress and got some fresh air for my legs. The water was ahhhhmaazing!
We went down town Malmø and walked around, did some sightseeing and enjoyed life for 5 hours straight. loved it !
But ... I also found a gorgeous coat that i have to have ... HAVE TO HAVE !§!


Oh yeah. We talked about boobs for 1 hour ..., big, small, square, triangles, round... HAHAHAH !!! 
We always think that nobody would understand us if we talked in Danish.. Yeah, swedish is different from danish (not*)... We underestimate them too much.


Baaby's hair is soft and thin and easy to curl but mine is both heavy ... and straight.
Baaby tried to curl it, and after some struggle ... and a doze of chemicals, she managed to do some light curls/waves. Gotta' love it !!!

The more damaged my hair is ... The easier it is to curl it... 
look how..."flat" the upper part/root is ...


Talking about boobies again...
I am going to stalk some Victoria Secret Angels the rest of the night . ... SEEE YAAAA!!