Tuesday, October 11, 2011

starry-eyes

In my my video for Clinique i was wearing a dress, but some of you saw that there was needles sticking out and that is because that dress is a DYI-project that i want to share with you guys now.
the dress was not finished when i started filming the video.
i was actually just going to try it out to see it the stars were correctly arranged. It looked good on the front but the back was... a catastrophe. My moms sewing machine is ... weird and i don't know how to use it, so i have to ask my aunt if i could borrow the one she has.

The stars are made from my favorite pair of jeans. It is jeans from Pepe Jeans London and they are acid washed. I had to trash them because they were worn out and they had a huge gab at the left side. They were unfixable and i was about to drown in my own tears, because they were so comfortable and unique T___T















I could not throw them out so i recycled them and made the stars in different sizes.









and i had trouble when i had to change.. needless are sure ... painful.