Sunday, November 13, 2011

Check you collar

because lipstick stains. 


"You say you’re on it but you just don’t know 
You’re spending money like you’re on death row 
You must be mis-educated 
By all the girls that you dated 
You think I’ll take the bait but I don’t think so"









- I filmed this one about a week ago, but i did not like it because the lightning was really awful, but I decided to upload it anyway just for fun.
     My lips has a funny shape at the corner of my mouth and it looks like i have applied the lipstick outside of the line even though i have not. Mostly ... It is outside the line .. I have to get an lip liner!
But enjoy the "kiss me"-video, because i am totally a cam-whore, ^^




Eyeliner is my replacement for a lipliner and I will recommend waterproof eyeliners, because they do not smudge easily. I use eyeshadow with shimmer to intensify and magnify the color and also to bring some dimension to my flat lips.
Remember to stay with matte lipsticks, because shimmer can look too dramatic , especially if you have fuller lips, but in my case, they also makes my dark spots more visible. Lipgloss should only be applied on the center, to make the lips look more "plumbed" like you just came out from the plastic surgeon with a perfect lip-injection. and maybe a nose job too - What about some Botox too?
Jk!
Remember to highlight your cupids bow. It makes a huge difference !
Use a lip primer if needed. They intensify the color but also makes it last longer.
If you want to make your lipstick kissing proof, you will have to do the "tissue-powder" trick, wet your lips or kiss an ice cube, before you ex. eat or drink from a cup.

The best tip: If you have dry lips, wet a washing cloth and scrub the dead skin off and you will have the prettiest, natural, blushing pink/red lips and no need for a lipstick - but remember lip balm!(strawberry flavored/scented ones always calls for a kiss!, but for me ... it makes my lips look like a battlefield
CoD - MW3)