Saturday, November 5, 2011

Staying in touch with fears

Warning: it is going to be really long post and nothing that I write this time makes sense... Just like usual ...


I have had a quite hectic week with a bunch of assignments, a lack of sleep and have been lightly ill for a couple of days now, which is the reason for my really late and really few updates the past week. 

It's friday; the last day of the week and the first of the weekend. It's J-day(launch day of Christmas beer in Denmark), there is a huge Halloween party at my school... why the hell am I tonight ?
- spell it: C U R F E W!!
That word is like plain butter in my mouth: soft, creamy but disgusting consistence and calls for a date with the toilet.

I have been quite depressed because I was not allowed to go to the party, but now I am not even allowed to visit my friends... Or just meet up with them... It is (replace this space with the some big time swearing) absurd !!!!&@@:^}$]^|<\
I felt so humiliated when I had to call my classmates, just to tell them that something had happened and that I had to cancel our plans. As lucky and blessed as I am they knew, I had an issue with my parents, and made me promise, when this "thing" finally would be over, they would take me out for dinner.

... And suddenly ... I had a whole Friday with nothing to do..

I was definitely not in the mood for family time, so I decided to read in my book IT. A few path were quite horrifying that I had to take a break and make some tea... I think I have drunk 5x0,75 liters of tea so far... And then I started to watch Cake boss - mind escape.... But then I switched to "live fra Bremen" which is a Danish, comedy, sketch show that airs live every Friday night. They make sketches about everything, but mostly about what I would call "hot topics" .. But this time it was more than just funny ... They have a news-sketch they always make, called "the news - or something like that". It is always a host that has to interview a famous person and they always make the characters/the interviewed person look stupid and quite hilarious...... This time the interviewed person .... Was ... Oh my god ... I am still shaking somehow... I actually closed my eyes, hid myself under the blanket and desperately tried to look for the remote, because i REALLY had to switch to another channel immediately!!
                                     Guess who the big star was ! -
                           RONALD MCDONALD!!!!###

- All I could think of was Pennywise the dancing clown and his eyes .. damn i hate his eyes.,






Okay, I'm panicking again .....







BUT ! Then I went out to the kitchen and .... Let's just say that my cute little sister is just a lot like me.
- she had painted a self portrait in school and she knew that I am quite paranoid these days, so she hung the picture in kitchen and I must paise her for her good work and say she was incredible. She scared the hell out of me and i was completely paralysed for a brief moment!!!!
Focus and you will see the picture.


















..........................




Changing subject: I usually wear brown/rose lipstick, but today I used a deep purple lipstick and ... Well.... I think I have shocked a few students on my school, but mostly my teachers . Hahaha .. I did it, because I could not attend the party and I just wanted to be a rebel and to start the party a bit earlier in my own way!^^














And I also managed to sneak out for a bit with my friends to get some sweet cupcakes. :b







Just to wrap it up: That was my Friday..
Goodnight and good weekend.

//:Emtie out - Posted using my iPhone