Sunday, December 11, 2011

Blinded


weekend 
in pictures. 
only saturday2
sunday. Jenny turned
18 friday and i have no pictures. 
Saturday
I went to the christmas market downtown, with my
siblings. I bought some new clothes for Dennis,
 hair accessories                  
for Juliet
and dined out at Jensen's with them. 
They ate like there was no tomorrow...
Never thought Dennis would have any interest in clothes. 
He has a good taste but no sense for size. he underestimates himself. 
We waited nearly 45 minutes for the bus and Dennis ran into a light pole and cried. I yanked off my sweater, because Julie was cold, and the bus was 15 minutes late.
I wished that i had a car.
and a babyseat.



Sunday, I was at Baaby's place.
Havn't seen her in a month
Helped them with some decorations
after 2 hours we weren't done.
Went out to buy some cake and some ice-cream too.





I'm easy .
I wished they were.