Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Shock

Chemestry


French



Social studies




Last day of School ? - My teachers bring us sweet stuff^^

My team ended up with the 3rd place in the basketball tournament and i'm more than happy. I visited my grandparents and i nust admit that i have missed them a lot. They always enjoy to talk with me, so i stated over for dinner and they made my favorite dishes!! I felt like i was home again.. But then it got quite dark outside and i had to go home, or otherwise my mom would bomb my phone with calls...


I went home with bus and i was so happy that the busdriver was in a good mood, because he sang jessie j - price tag with me. All loud!! ^^

Btw. I won absolutely nothing today so i hope i will win in lotto tomorrow ^^

Also tomorrow is the official last day of school and they are going to play Bingo !!! Hopefully i will win something ! My luck have left me for quite sometime now :(
I'm ready for tomorrow !!!


Night !!

//:Emtie's out - Posted using my iPhone