Tuesday, December 13, 2011

$weet $ixteen

Happy birthday sweetheart ! I wish you the best and congratulations! you can buy your own alcohol now, which means Baaby just lost her job' ! XD



Today was my cousin, Hoai Dzu's birthday(she had her blog deleted -.- and unfortunately i forgot to take a picture of her for my blog). She turned sixteen and she invited me to Jensens steakhouse with her younger siblings, Baaby and her friends. I bought her some earings and i'm happy that she liked them'. She used to be picky, but she has changed afterall. She actually values what she gets. It surprises me what a year full of experiences can do with a person. I wish i could change into a beautiful person. I need self deciplin, wich reminds me of ... Let's just say i dont have any kind of self deciplin.
Bacause of Dzu's birthday, there were free "all you can eat"-icecream and i had to have some.


When i came home i puked.
Night everyone.






Btw. Baaby wants to show you guys what a medium steak looks like when it's too red.