Tuesday, February 14, 2012

By the end of the day...





Valentines day
Outfit: Pink pants, sheer blazer, grey sweater (picture) - sorry i'm lazy with OOTD-post ...
Mood: sleepy, happy and hungry.. craving for chocolate 
Makeup: almost nothing. felt naked the most of the day until i found my eyeliner
Hair: straight with tangles
best thing about the day: Everybody - mostly girls,  cursed the day but in the end they all posted pictures of chocolate and roses that they got from their men. They only got it because there is champions league game on the screen tonight, ^^

Mission impossible: fulfilled...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Yes i got some chocolate ...

unbelievable but true.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





and all i was asking for was the ones you get at the supermarket for 15 dkr...





I do wrong
I'm tryin my best but
It aint good enough
I aint no superstar
The spotlight aint shining on me
because I aint good enough
but he still loves me 


I'm going to sleep well tonight!