Sunday, August 5, 2012

gone with the wind

Phew, What a day ?!

Yesterday my parents let me join my cousins for my nephew Michael's 3'rd birthday which means that i'm back in Copenhagen once again.... 
We had a wonderful barbecue under the stinging sun and if you have seen the pictures on my Instagram profile (just scroll to the bottom), you'll see the amazing birthday cake with the most amazing combination of bittersweet chocolate and sour strawberry cream between the cake layers and under the marzipan ^^. We sang the "instrument birthday song" instead of the usual one and i was actually asked why i didn't want to sing either the danish traditional one; "idag er det.." or the english "happy birthday to you...". Well... It's because i can't hit the high notes in both songs and when i try it sounds awful...


My drivers lessons are paused, because i have to wait until next week or when the system can find me a day for the theory test.... suddenly i have a lot of time now....


Today I went to Fields to find some hair dye for my ugly roots.... but forgot my wallet so i had to go home again without anything besides a bike lock... 
The families over here decided to "pre-celebrate" my younger cousin, Tu Quyen's 10th birthday so we ate lunch at Jensens ^^
With stomach full of food, we all went home to my uncle, Bac 4, and then my swedish cousins, uncle and aunt decided to go back to Malmø. Later we decided to watch Madagascar 3 and it was good. Laughed all the time ^^
When we got home again(to my Bac 4's place) Julie, Dennis, Cat Ly and Tu Quyen were about to pass out and at 22 they did ... Hahahah !!
The past couple of days they have been awake till 2 in the night but today they were so tired that they, without any hesitation, jumped in to beds.

Oh well .... It's my turn now ^^
Night! - btw. better check my Instagram for pictures from today ^^