Saturday, August 10, 2013

It takes time

Since i came back, I've been doing nothing else than cleaning up all the mess I left right before I went to Brazil - and that takes quite some time. I've sit in various telephone meetings for my mom, helped her with paperwork, helped my father out and cleaned the house. My siblings haven't missed me since i went away because they had their own plans for the holiday. They just came home yesterday and this morning they'll go to Legoland  with my cousin Anh Thu. I won't be going with them because Legoland is not my thing. First of all, the waiting line is always way too long and most of the rides are boring...

so that was a bunch of reasons why the long-waited post about brazil hasn't been up yet, but i'm taking care of it. Just to warn you, the post is going to be the longest and the most "dry" post i've ever written because i have to summarize my 3 weeklong, spiritual journey in one single post so look forward to that ! to ligthen it up a bit i have a bunch of new stuff i'll show you :)
so far i've managed to finish the first week... 2 weeks left to summarize...