Monday, August 19, 2013

Red roots

I've finally dyed my hair again because my roots needed a touch-up ;)
I haven't done anything with my hair since my trip to Vietnam back in february 2013, and both the curls and the color seems to fade away so i tried to dye my roots and later i will get another perm (most likely when i'm all settled in Copenhagen - it's cheaper there somehow ...)

I bought a hair-dye kit from Garnier in the color 4.15 - "Iced Coffee", which is a rich medium/light brown color. It's from the "Ultra Color"collection which is more preferable if you have a dark hair color and want to lighten it up without bleaching it first.
So i dyed it myself... and let the product stay in for 35 min

Rinsed my hair with cold water and two days after ...




My hair looks like this ...



Here you see it compared to my ends....

......




So my hair got red instead of brown ....   Either somebody swapped the contents in the box or my hair has red pigmentation... because it looks like the top of my head is going to explode from heat ... It just looks stupid, but for once my mother thinks it looks okay so i just keep it like this for some time ;)

Have a nice monday guys !