Wednesday, March 26, 2014

and i thought...




I always believed that every kind of "nut covered in chocolate"-candy would be good no matter what, thus this belief i got really disappointed when i bought these three chocolates boxes.. I always thought Anton Berg makes good sweets and they do... but their A XOCO line of chocolate covered nuts aren't in my taste...

1. The orange one is supposed to be with carrot, but the flavour of orange zest kinda takes over... it's kinda funny and okay, but they should just have let out the "carrot".
2. The brown one is dar chocolate with almonds and salt.. i love the combination of these 3 components but this one just taste like wasted money in my mouth... i could get something better for the half of the price i paid for this...
3. The pink one is almond covered in chocolate and cherry powder... I did say to the cashier to get me the raspberry but ended with this.... it tasted like bad memories about eating that particular chocolate with cherry wine filling in the middle, in that big gold chocolate box of your parents as a kid.

Despite i got quite unlucky with this, i still want to try their white chocolate covered hazelnut with dried passionfruit - But my wallet can not take another mistake-buy so please don't disappoint me ...