Monday, April 14, 2014

spawn of ....



I've shorted the latest post  with a "jump break" because it takes more time for the main page to load - so doing this will make the page respond faster^^



I've been thinking that i only post either childhood-traumatic dark posts (you don't say) or random youtube posts.. So i've felt the need for something different.... moreover a funny story !

I believe everyone got a prankster in themselves - it's just if you take the idea to action that defines you. 

I might have made myself appear as the victim in many of my post when it comes to relationship with my parents and i have to admit that there are times where it's obvious that i've been quite much the reason for their anger..... but then they don't blame me for it...

Before i went to Vietnam last year for "Tet", i had a really bad fight with my father. I was accused for something i did not do and despite my effort to prove my innocence, it ended up us being very mad at each other. I remember telling him that he had to take care of the tickets, check-in, luggage etc. In the end i had to do it and I know my family is a mess when it comes to check-in. They always make an unnecessary chaos and i just wanted to skip the waiting line so i checked in online and got the tickets ready. While checking in online i found out that Emirates offer the option to pick your own food for the flights which is awesome if you have allergies, religious reasons or have a special diet. I picked kids meals for both of my siblings so they would get their food before the adults and to be sure it was something they could eat. While checking out the list of food, I thought of my father and angry as i was, I ordered a special meal for him as well...










Fruits... 









Nothing but fruits for the the trip from CPH to Dubai and from Dubai to Vietnam.
I did not sit next to my parents. My parents sat with my little brother in the left row while Julie, my uncle, his wife and I would sit together in the middle row. Every time they came with the food (the special ordered food would be delivered to the passengers before giving out the rest/normal food) i would peek over at my dad to see the surprise on his face. I was dying inside of laughter.....
I can't describe the way he just lost it, when he opened the plastic tins, seeing nothing but fruit bits and cut vegetables.
Well, he shouldn't have been so stubborn in the first place... but do you know what was the best thing ? He got the same all the way home because he annoyed me again right before going back to Denmark.. But i felt a little guilty, so i treated him McDonalds while we waited at Dubai...

- Come on guys...I'm not that heartless ^^