Friday, April 11, 2014

So much of everything





Last friday my cousins Hoang Anh(HA) and Hoang Vi(HV) came to my place to stay the weekend with me. Nevertheless it's worth to mention that there was an outlet at Forum again so that's why both of them crashed at my place for the weekend. HA had her own plans for friday so i had HV for myself^^. We planned to go for a walk downtown so she could see the where all the good shopping spots are, but instead we took our time getting an update from each other and some good laughs.
I bought some chips from a new brand i haven't tried and i can tell you that they are not in my taste... but that doesn't mean that somebody else will love them^^
One bag was with liquorice and the other was with wasabi... HA loves liquorice while HV hates it. When HA tasted the chips she planned how to prank her sister into tasting the chips, because she knew how much HV hates the taste.., only i couldn't taste the liquorice....
I only liked the crispiness of the chips but i did not like the choice of flavour... "Nope" from me..




When we finally got on our feet, we each went out with an ice-cream... which makes no sense... because outside was just as cold as the ice-cream.. I can promise you we felt weird and people did not make it better by looking at us weird.. We were kinda stupid as well because we went out just an hour before the last few shops began to close down. We took a walk to Kongens nytorv, looked for stuff on our ways and then back home again.We ended up buying snacks only... and ice-cream... which again made no sense because both my cousins made sure they bought any kind of sweets they could carry all the way from Århus... They brought cupcakes, buns, crackers, pocky-sticks, shrimp chips(THE BEST) and even candy to me ... I don't think i ate anything else than that the whole weekend... Oh i did eat a boiled egg... because they brought like 6 boiled eggs among all those sweets...
HV and I ended up making lemon, pepper chicken which took like 2 hours because i have a really bad oven.. so we ate dinner really late and slept really late as well. I don't know when HA came home, but i made some space for her to lie on the bed with me since HV insisted her back was made of iron and she didn't mind sleeping on the ground.... But when i woke up the morning after, i found her lying on the ground with her sister.... she chose the floor over the bed and to share one blanket... I slept on the bed alone with 2 pillows and two blankets....

Oh well... Outlet started saturday and since i moved downtown, we did not have to worry about transportation so we took our time getting ready. Unlike last time, we arrived at forum 10:10 instead of like being there 40 min before opening, but fortunately the line went fast and we got inside by no time. I't was already crowded in there and everywhere guys and girls were half naked, trying out outfits and such. First time i've seen so much skin in such a cold place... It was like a huge fitting room... legs and armpits everywhere...

My goal for the day was shirts, a pair of shoes and and maybe a suit and i actually got both and a good deal on them as well. I found a shirt/short-suit in black and a normal white printed shirt as well - all from Second Female. the price of each inter would be 250 kr. so in total i would have to pay 750... HV bought the same shirt as me, but in blue and when she went to the cashier to pay, he only took 200 from her. I thought that he might do that with me as well, but when showed him the stuff, he just said:" two shirts and a pair of shorts... 400 kr."... I handed him the money and half ran away from there because i felt like i was stealing.. but it was a steal though.. XD. I only took a picture of one of the shirts because i forgot to do it for the rest of them before putting them into my closet and now i'm to lazy to do it. Bear over with me ^^


At the Gardenia both i found a pair of loafers from Shoe Biz, i've laid my eyes upon, (and drooled a little bit on... maybe) when i went to Kongens Nytorv with HV the day before the outlet. The loafers costed about 650 kr. in Magasin and here they costed like 400.. unfortunately i only has 300 cash on me and they did not accept card.. but the cashier was so kind that i got the loafers for 300 kr... Which means that i in the end, ended up paying less than half price for a pair of new SS14 loafers in leather.... and it was the last pair in my size as well!! WUUUHUUUUU §§!!!!I also got myself two shirts from NN07 for 320 kr!!! My cousins ended up calling me a Pokemon they could use for pushing down the price..... Sometimes it worked, but mostly it didn't... XD. But here the loafers are!



I have a huge problem with finding shirts in general because they never fit me .. Either they fit the shoulders but are to big around the waist and small around the burst or opposite... Finding clothes isn't easy all all for me, because my torso is short as well and that makes almost everything too long ... and oversized shirts end up being dresses...

When shopping it's way more important to find something that suits your body than the look of the clothing. if its beautiful but it doesn't fit, it won't be as beautiful on you as imagined on your body. Everyone can find something thats is flattering for their body, but be ready to admit that there's some type/shape of clothes that never will fit.
I'm not able to wear bodycons, smock-dresses or anything oversized.. I can't even wear cut-out dresses or anything that is thigh around the stomach area  because my ribs are sticking out. Still i'm at the phase were i'm trying to accept my body as it is and find stuff that fits me rather than buying something i only want for the looks but cannot wear.

We stayed at the outlet for hours and finished earlier than last time, but we also walked until we were out of energy. We went home, napped and then HA went out again, so i took the opportunity to try a "all you can eat- a la carte sushi"-place HV found through a blog in Charlottenlund. The place, called Izumi, was small but it was cozy with all it's small displays of mini cat figures. We decided to make our first order small, but the place was crowded so it did take some time for us to get the food. The options were limited... and even more because we both aren't too fond of sushi with cream-cheese. We ordered a lot of side dishes but wondered why they didn't have shrimp tempura but everything else deep-fried... even carrots ????...
When we ordered the second time, we ordered too much, just because we wanted to taste the ones we normally wouldn't order and i regret doing that so much... I got the worse Miso soup ever.. it tasted like saltwater tasted with seaweed... some of the sushis were just so boring as well.. but considering it was a la carte all you can eat the money is well spend. You just have to forget you are asian sometimes and stop being so greedy ^^.


So lessons leaned in this post:
If you know you can get a good deal on something - share it! maybe others can take advantage of it too.
Your body is your body and you have to love it the way it is. If exercise cannot change the target areas it might be because it's bones.. don't change your bones...
If your cousins call you a Pokemon - be the Pokemon they think you are.  


I'm truly sorry if the ending is kinda like "HUH?DA%"&"€% DID I JUST READ?", but it's late... so I'm gonna go to sleep. Night !!

And here's a song to sleep on