Tuesday, May 23, 2017

23rd

Taylorswift22, IU25, Thanh23


I've reached a decision and that is that i dont want to be 23. Please let me go back to 21!!

My plan today is to finish my exam project, go out and celebrate and break some stuff.
I sharing my birthday-soundtrack for this day and it happened to be this one. For the first time in a long time I feel free. I feel like i'm my own now and that I'm actually have allowed to have an opinion. I don't have to sacrifice myself for another person that won't even appreciate my efforts and i dont have to make time for someone that can't do the same for me. "Thanh the people pleaser" is dead from this day because i'm getting to a point whereas I have nothing left for people that doesn't respect me. Don't mess with me because i'm kind. I rather be alone instead of being together with someone who doesn't know my value. My affection is something you earn and something you can lose as well.