Tuesday, October 5, 2010

*Boys over flowers

Anybody who read the manga or watched the drama ?






Well .. It's one of my top fav!, and I can thank my Baaby for years of addiction . I literally loved F4 ! Ehh', that's wrong to say, cuz actually I still do !

Back in 2005/2006 Baaby slept at my place, but we were too hyperactive because we ate too much candy while watching DR1's weekly kids entertainment: Disneyshow. We watched some various shows after and it was pretty boring, so Baaby turned on the computer that was connected to the flatscreen tv. She was laughing pretty much while trying to find a certain clip. She told me it was about two rich girls who just came back to school from a holiday. They were doing a show-off with their brand items and they tried to surpass each other with all the expensive stuff they got on their body. first the swinging Prada bag, the Burberry coat, the diamond necklace and then the  It was so fun! My body was in cramps and I was so excited so I had to see another episode!!but my dad came to tell us that we had to go to bed'. but we kept telling him that we only needed to see one more episode. or I did :b

I've watched the Japanese version too and it's better than the first one, but there's so many versions now.. and they're all parted up in two seasons -.-"

There's the Taiwan Meteor Garden season 1&2 from 2001/2002
 The Japanese Hana Yori Dango season 1&2 - 2005 & 2007
The Korean Boys Before Flowers season 1&2 - 2009
The Chinese Liu Xing Ly season 1&2 - 2009/2010

By what I know.... there's a vietnamese version too... and The Philippines are going to join the party with their version i 2012 ... OMG !!


By so far,.... HANA YORI DANGO - is the worlds most popular story !! and F4 is actually a band with the main characters from Meteor Garden = The Taiwan F4


F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4F4


 
Meteor garden - Taiwan

Hana Yori Dango - Japan
Boys before flowers - korean


Liu Xing Ly - Chinese + for the first time is the leading male role not at guy with curls