Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year !!'

Okay I'm writing now, even though it's early, because I'm going to busy all day !!..


I'm preparing myself to shop and gather stuff all day. I'm looking forward to see the family together, and for those I don't get to be with tonight, we're still under the same sky. Everything I do today I do it last time this year.


2010 was the literally the best'♥ and I doubt it could be better, but I still believe.


- Tonight I'm going to proudly cross the borderline. While keeping my head high, I'm going to leave the past, take the memories with me and jump into the new year with high expectations, surrounded by people I love.
May I have your blessings and support in 2011.






Happy New year'
To my family, my friends & to all of my readers.
I wish you guys the best!



Baaby & Emtie - New years eve 2007/2008