Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hometown Heroes

IMG_2029

Went to the yearly “Slaraffenland” (which is an indoor micro theme park) with the kiddo’s just for fun, and not because me parents once again accuse me for not spending enough time with them. They enjoyed the 4 hour playtime and Dennis go to shed a tear like 4 times (he said himself that it was 6 times, and to my mom he said he cried once). We had slush-ice an churros and got to take pictures with a dozen of different cartoon characters and it was quite fun.

I like theme parks and this was not even close, but it reminds me how boring Denmark really is and how eager I am to go to California again.
Before heading home we went to BILKA to get some GREAT blueberry muffins
[I DESERVED THAT], but unfortunately they did not have them today, so I got some chocolate- and carrot muffins instead (sob*). I promised them that they could eat a McD and I bought them two happy meals and watched them eating
(ABSTINECE - BIG TIME) and as dessert to finish the meal, I bought them the McFlurry Oreo’s deluxe with chocolate sauce. I love ice-cream with Oreo's and I was so sad when it expired because it was only a limited offer. I crumbled a chocolate muffin and mixed it into the ice-cream and they loved it, and it reminds me of old days with Baaby.

When I was younger, Baaby and I, while eating a chocolate muffin at McDonalds, got crumbles everywhere on the table and because we were afraid that our mothers would yell at us, we quickly brushed the crumbles into a empty cup, but accidently it appeared that I was not aware which cup I used, and then I got crumbles on my sundae. At first we wanted to throw them away, but then again it would be a waste of delicious ice cream, so we ate it and loved it ever since.

I still use it as topping sometime ~ childish’ ^^

 

 

IMG_2019IMG_2022i

 

IMG_2039

IMG_2042

 

          

              

 

          ( Nom , nom**)

IMG_2045

 

mark