Monday, February 21, 2011

Madness in Malmö

 

Yesterday my dad, Julie, Dennis, grandpa and I went to Malmö, Sweden to visit my uncle and my cousins because we all have winter holiday’. IMG_1960We took off early, right after church, and after 3 hours and two bridges we finally arrived. My cousin Chau, my little sister and I went out immediately to do some shopping. I bought a pack of hair color in mahogany, because I wanted to lighten my hair. My parents doesn’t allow me to dye it, but after all… I’m already the black sheep, so why not do it again? (it’s the 3rd time + I rather be a reddish sheep). Chau took IMG_1945us to a mall called Entré, and I have been there a lot, but never get tired nor bored of it, but my sister is different… she was lying on the floor and begged me to stop shop after 2 hours.
hahahahhah !! omg ! you should have seen her !!! XD
I felt guilty and bought her some food at burger king and she was stunned (she had never had a burger at burger king - OMG loool’!!)
We went home with our bags and Chau dyed my hair, and then Baaby, Dennis, Bin and I went out to McD to get some apple pies’!! Smiley med åben mund they doesn’t exist in Denmark anymore, and I only get to eat then when I’m in Sweden or outside Denmark. They’re not a big hit, so mostly every time we order them we have to wait, but then the cashier was soooo sweet ! she gave us a free sundae and some toys for Dennis’ – pretty awesome huh ? Æh-bæh+ apple-pie and sundae is a sweet combo! try it sometime ! Smiley med åben mund

 

ohh yeah………………………………..I do actually want to cry… at first we were afraid that my hair color would be too pigmented, so I would be too red.… well…………………… all I can say is that …-

 

 

MY HAIR IS FREAKING BLACK !!!!!!!

 

All of my brown/red is gone …. and my fringe… totally black Grædende ansigt 
DANM I HATE IT ….

My fault … I should have bought a lighter color ! … 
FYI: I’m allergic to fragrance and and the haircolor kit I bought had this awful smell … I think it was lychee!!! Sarkastisk smiley…. At first nothing happened… then my head hurt .. then I got pimples on my forehead… and now … 24 hours later … I have nosebleed … for the 3rd time this week !!!! and right now I’m lightly sick. DAMN!”#¤%

 

I’m not going to post pictures of myself before I get my hair dyed again

 

btw. my dad wants me to buy lotto every week… he still believes that I have a lucky hand… he must be sick …

 

 

IMG_1940

mark