Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tet@Odz


Heeeey ! Late post - I know’  Smiley, der blinker
Today I woke up with blood all over my face… and I’m just like “What an awesome day”. I’m still sick and despite that’ I managed to bake a Red velvet cake, and my siblings love it, which I find kind of weird  because they usually don’t like my cakes… But anyway I got that “YEAAAH” feeling and I was happily looking forward to the Vietnamese new years party ^^. My sister was out to play with a friend before we went out, and I took my time to prepare with my little brother. I actually bought him a new tie last week and I couldn’t resist the idea of my him with the multicolored tie and glasses and I even dressed him up … Geek look ! Æh-bæh Well I also got a new wax. Yeah… I’m a girl and I like wax … something wrong with that ? :b - I’m allergic so I have to replace many of my products and especially hair products since my scalp is sensitive. I bought the wax from the Scandinavian brand: Änglemark and it’s really handy + my brother  loves it! He used like 30 minutes just to do his hair !! and he kept on redoing it !
IMG_1713IMG_1734IMG_1710

Where I live, Têt is not like a “party party”, but more like a HUGE family gathering. 
It was cozy and fun. There was a lot of food! and CANDY!!! hahah ! Oh yeah ! I love the Mua Lan show !!! There was a whole program for entertainment ! Overrasket smiley
My cousin Dzu, that you remember from the Hangover V'log, was on the scene with two of her friends and they sang
Homeless heart of Bryan Rice. There was “van nghe” which is a kind of a scene play, karaoke, dance- and music performances etc.

I was mostly with my family especially my two older cousins, that I don’t get to be with often, and with Baaby, but she had to leave due a birthday celebration. but afterwards I went around with a couple of friends.

IMG_1743IMG_1738IMG_1739IMG_1741
IMG_1746IMG_1755

Now I’m really tired and just want to sleep so let’s call it a day. ^^





mark