Friday, March 11, 2011

♥♥ Guess who ? Baaby is here, an soon out again .

Ohrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! Such a pain ’..  I know I’ve promised that I would do more of this .. what should I call it ?.. blogging yeah ’ thats should be the right word to use. But unfortunenately I stil , and seriously stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil haven’t got enough time to do so :( teaaaaaars from my side , oaoaoa . 
But okaay ’ enough of me , explaining my self for my lazzyness in sharing my life stories with other.. right now I’m in the middle of  a chemestry lesson , and suure I dont’ wanna get caught while blogging right now , haha .

..so what should I show your strangers out there ? ;D Honestly I don’t  know , but you could get a ..
[Guessing time !!  what sentence do I want to say right now ? ] .. hihi , let me try again .. Honestly I don’t know , but you guys could get some piiicture ? [I was  just .. eh..hoping that pictures could replace me blogging some time  ;D hahaha . riight riight ? ..]


..Mh , what to say ? Thats one picture of me staying home all the time, trying to prevent myself from getting more ugly..with all that stress and depressness you or should we say I get in high school..
[yeah sadly , who thought .. high school time hasn't been a happy time for me]
__Love Baaby ♥♥