Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wait’ I loss?

Did you get my joke? Sorry, I looove to play with words even though I have a bad humor ^^

- Just a quick post: A day before the fast period began, I tried to weight myself after training and today I did it again.. I lost almost 900 gr on 2 days … Insane or genius? …

The thought about losing weight like this is quite tempting… hahahah JK!’
I have already cut down my food consumption !, No meat at all + today I ate 3 times and I did not get hungry afterwards. It feels great ^^

 

Update:10/03-2011 8.30 AM

Today school starts at 10 am, so I got to sleep some more than usual. I finished my breakfast and tried to weight myself again, and since yesterday I lost 400 gr., and since it is morning I will weight less, so I have to weight myself again when school is done or maybe tonight.

OH YEAH ! – I’m going to a party with Jenny tonight so I am really looking forward for tonight ! Smiley med åben mund ___ ofc. no alcohol or McD ^^ + I have to get my nails ready’, they look like I have used them to dig a hole.

IMG_2420