Thursday, March 3, 2011

Paaaarrraaalyyyzzeeedd

Sorry sorry for not updating my blog !!’ I have been busy with homework, family and friend-plans and actually I have been quite ego these days hahahah !’ Tomorrow I’m going to “white sensation” party at my school and I have no idea what I’m going to wear.. easy… anything with the color white, but after IMG_2086considering it I am not sure, how much white cloth I do own. ARGH!!!!!!.

Enough..

A couple of days ago my older cousin visited me, and I asked her to do my “bushes”. Hahaha!! - if you do not get it, Baaby and I always call eyebrows for bushes.. well it is actually only mine that are bushes, and I am quite sure about the picture you guys have in mind right now and properly later, you all over my blog to search for a picture where you can see my eyebrows Griner højt. I got them plucked, but I think they are quite narrow.. It looks like I’m angry all the time or like I am staring… creepy… even for me, but I finally found my “missing” browbone !! HAHAHAH !- My cousin even said that I have got some more space …. and what she means with that is that I use soo much eye make up, that there is barely enough space for it… …… –.-

 
Btw. The other day we had a session with a minor coach and responds – project in class. The coaching  part was fun! I paired up with a friend and he helped me to chose between two ideas, that I had to make from start. Then we used some time to quick write as fast as we could, writing all our thoughts. We got some time to edit the stuff and then we paired up in other groups and got some responds for the text. My teacher wanted to try to observe the process, and it actually helped me a lot, because he corrected me quite much. I did actually wrote about the incident with the older woman who attacked my siblings, and I was asked to read it up loud next Monday… damn… somebody pray for me !!!!!

mark