Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Friggin' twilight

I just got home and i'm sleepy!!!! - my friends and I went out today after school to watch Breaking Dawn part one, the fourth movie of the twilight saga-series. I think it was just fine; not too lovey dovey as some of the other movies have been. There is more drama, a good amount(not enough) of action,  fewer dialogues and too many "time is passing by"-clips. I never thought it was boring but still the movie did not make any big impression on me. it did not make me crave for more even though i am sure that i will watch the last movie when it hits the cinemas next year. I have read all the books beside the last one which the movie is about so i did not have any expectations. rate: 4.8 stars out of 6.  btw. I'm team Bella.

Here's the trailer !





And here is Ellen ^^



 Beside a great night with my girls, my day has been a wonderful disaster. - my horoscope said that a lot of unexpected things would happen and that if i wanted anything i would have to fight.

1. history class... was just great. My teacher wanted to talk about our field trip to refrigerator -Iceland in March and then she let us do whatever we wanted the last hour of the lesson.
2. English class was removed from the schedule which meant that my day ended 11.30
3. I had to stay behind to make my homework=math assignment, because my license to my computer program has expired and therefore i had to use the school's computer. It's for tomorrow and i finished it at 14.30.
4. My face is full of salvia - I'm going to get a breakout on my face !!! -.-
5. i was almost late for the movie .. well i thought i was... i was actually 45 minutes early... -.-
6. a random man gave us his car ticket,which means he just gave us 60 kr = 10 kr each  and because it is tuesday the ticket would cost me 43 but then i saved 10 kr which means it costed 33 kr. !!!
7. When the commercials finished, the film didn't want to start and the janitor decided to roll/play the commercials one more time = another 10 minutes.
8. I hadn't eaten anything since 11 and got home by 21.20
9. i have stomachache and headache.
10. I have 20 pages to read and my eyes hurts.


NIGHT !



btw. I love old classics with a touch of horror ^^