Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kicks

I usually wear high heeled shoes like booties and pumps and therefore they are my version of "kicks".
 I filmed this video yesterday(about 3 am) along with a v'log , but when i re-watched it, I could see that i was about to burst in to tears after a minute. I don't find it suitable for the blog and won't post it because it was just a load of unnecessarily emotions and i looked like a panda.
But here's the part of this friday's v'log, that can be posted. I made it spontaneously.




 What will happen to a baby that jumps off from a table? - It won't die, but hurt itself. 
Why would it do it ? To get its parents attention. But if it did not try it would never know how pain feels like. that kind of pain it would cause its parents.  
 - In the memory of my creative teacher Lars Koch. you did not only fight for yourself but for anyone of us. You made it clear for many of us that life was something you had to appreciate. to live, to love and enjoy. I never thought time would sneak up on you. We will all miss you.