Sunday, January 8, 2012

Don't you hate having two heads

Had a good weekend? I did.. Somehow ... Kind of .. Bad .. Not really.. Atually okay ^^

The other day my friend mr. JT yelled at me, telling me that i was two-faced, when I was hanging out with him last week. I was quite shocked, but he was somehow right and mostly wrong. What is the definition of being two-faced?:

two-faced - marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another; "she was a deceitful scheming little thing"- Israel Zangwill; "a double-dealing double agent"; "a double-faced infernal traitor and schemer"- W.M.Thackeray
double-dealing, double-tongued, duplicitous, Janus-faced, double-faced, ambidextrous, deceitful
dishonest, dishonorable - deceptive or fraudulent; disposed to cheat or defraud or deceive


So what is the diffrence of being two-faced by definition and to be the person you really are depentent if you're in (bad/good) mood or company?

There are persons i love to be around, and there are persons i can't stand. JT definitely belongs to the first category, but I was acting like he was in the second. Ofc i show a different person towards different persons, but they're all me - a part of my personality. I was annoyed that day, and without any purposes or intention, my mood had targeted him. It's not being fake or anything, and sometimes it depends who you are together with. What kind of person they make you. They can both bring the best of you to surface or wake the beast in you.

Aren't we all like that ? - and friends do know each other. I don't get why he didn't respect me at all, because he should know how i am in every possible way, otherwise he can't proclaim to be my friend.

"Paws up little monsters. You were born this way" - Lady Gaga




//:Emtie's out - Posted using my iPhone