Thursday, March 8, 2012

EXO


I think it's weird that they SM entertainment forms two boy bands under the same name: EXO-K(korean) and EXO-M (mandarin) even though I know that they target both countries (almost the same concept with super junior - another SM-ent. boyband). both bands sing the same song, in korean and mandarin, and the concept for the video is almost the same - well... the choreography sure is.
For the past months they have posted several teasers - and in half of them you see KAI dancing for a minute or two.


Here's the description of the band that SM entertainment has posted:
EXO-K and EXO-M are new boy groups who will lead the world music industry from now on! They are making their debut on the same day and time with the same song in Korea and China. Since it's something that has never been tried before, it will be good enough to capture the attention of fans not only in Korea and China but all over the world



I heard EXO debut single "what is love" some weeks ago and thought that the song was quite odd.....
- listen yourself:EXO-K What is love,  but somehow there was something catchy about it. I think it was the instrumental or just the only line from the song I understood the fullest: " I lost my mind"....
but, but, but.... it sound a bit like something my mother listens to .....
My favorite members from the EXO-groups are KAI, BAEK HUYN, LAY, SE HUN & TAO - But KAI & BH is definitely the ones i prefer and they're both from EXO-K. can't deny that they're handsome .... (drooling*)

And hey ! Today came the second single and music video from the bands called "History".
My opinion: Love it ! and I like the korean version more than the mandarin.

If the video doesn't work, here's the link: Korean version &Chinese version