Thursday, March 1, 2012

misshaped

I have really neglected my body since summer and I have to do something about it. I want to start run again so why not asap? If the weather is good i'll do it, but last summer I injured my feet badly because i have "duck feet" - I need some extra support in my shoes otherwise i will injury myself easily. I had some trouble with walking since then so therefore i had to stop, but even today i still have the same issue with my feet.
I have an appointment with my doctor in a few weeks and she will check if there's anything wrong with my feet and hopefully it isn't something serious.

But there are (more/less joyful) alternatives if i can't run

I can't wait until i can bike to school again. I really miss those summer days and nights I biked around town with my lovely bike. I'm just sad that it got stolen a few days after New Year's Eve.  The insurance company gave me some money to replace it, but I haven't found the one. I want the exact same model, but can't find it anywhere. I bought the bike 4 years ago at a warehouse sale and they do not have it anymore T___T.

well back to the health issue:

I'm not proud nor satisfied with the shape of my body
I AM A FREAKING PEAR !!  (frontal - from the side i'm a half pear ...)
and i really want to lose weight.
I have done it before and i believe that i can do it again!
The main goal/purpose for me is that I want to do my best to maintain the same weight after my loss (if i loose anything else beside hair XD).
but words are words - not actions yet 
and to motivate myself i have planned to make this a "project" that i can share on the blog. I will do a weekly post about the process.


If anyone out there wants to lose weight too - you have to keep in mind that you only do it for yourself and nobody else. you and you only can do it.  So don't be like me: set goals and change yourself for another person, because you have to stay true to yourself. 



I found some pictures of myself from last year to compare with how i look right now and even if it's not a picture of my body, you can still see that i have gained weight - look at my face!!



May 2011







Flawless skin. bright eyes, ahh-mazing complexion,


Can you believe that i only had eyeliner on the pictures above ? No foundation, concealer and not even blush !!! - I came home after a run and my cheeks were like that all day !:D





HELL YEAH - TONED LEGS !





LOVE MY JAWLINE !!!



.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What about my face right now ? 
.
.
.
The difference is gigantic  !
.
...
.
.

.

.
.
.
.


.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.


SADFACE









Yeah and I hate it...
I HATE THE FAT ON MY FACE AND MY ENORMOUS CHEEKS !! T___T