Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Bubble



I've spend my day with family and friends hanging around at Fisketorvet, Happy Bubble at Copenhagen Central Station. watched to most awful animation film in history, met old friends, got new ones and a full stomach of delicious honeydew bubble tea and french fries - so in the end i'm very delighted ;)
It' felt great to see people again because I only get to see them a single time every 3 months or so. We talked about old good times, how to get a six-pack, love, relationships, lame pick-up lines, dwarfs etc. 
Tomorrow i will go back to Odense, back to my parents, back to school and books, assignments, test... back to reality...
 damn.... just by thinking of this I have dug my own grave....


Well here's some pictures ;)






 btw. I made a REALLY DELICIOUS BROWNIE ! IT TASTE HEAVENLY !!!!!











Night ^^