Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012 edition XD

Merry Christmas everyone ! I'm sorry i haven't blogged but i like to enjoy my holiday =]
In Denmark we didn't get a white christmas after all, but that doesn't change the fact it is christmas.

 I've had an amazing day with my family and i ate a lot of food !!!! :D

















And i'd even filmed a short v'log ;)
I'm a little bit tipsy because i drank some Belgium cherry beer and alcohol isn't my best friend :D





I forgot to mention that i also received a pair of shorts, but forgot to find them, but i'll upload pictures of them later ;)












Enjoy this magical time with those you love the most and i'm thankful that i got to do it with a very special person. After all it's my anniversary today ;)

Goodnight everyone and Merry Christmas :D