Monday, October 14, 2013

Ni Hao Ma? Wo hao

I feel like days have rushed by like trains.. Either I catch it or .... End up being left.
My mind is messed up, I'm restless and sleepless but only if I'm left alone, I tend to be so moody ... like now. I'm like a ticking bomb - waiting to be either disarmed or explode... And take so many with me as possible. As long something can stop this restlessness of mine I'm fine with the consequences. I don't even feel like my blog posts make any kind of sense anymore....
I better end this post before I do something stupid....

I got my camera back ... And cannot find the charger nor my memory card. It's lost somewhere in my boxes... But I'll find it. Almost finished painting my new place but my parents are gone for the holiday and will help me from next week... If I don't finish it myself ... If it wasn't because of the bed, what would be the chance of them helping me move?