Thursday, April 24, 2014

Famimals





I've got no blogpost... so far from the last post nothing special happened.... besides....
I hit a bird the other day with my mother's car... It did not die though but my siblings saw it and they started to make fun of me. After that episode it was like wildlife  in Odense suddenly wanted to be hit by the car, because i passed both other birds and even ducks that just lied in the middle of the road... The most funny episode was that an orange cat my sister and I call Oliver, suddenly ran towards the car, and i hit the brakes to avoid it ... but it just stood there ....and then played dead in front of the car, waving with its front paws in the air...

The most of my holiday was spent anywhere else than home. 25% of my holiday was spent home, 10% in car driving around, 5% in church, 25% at my grandparents, 15% in the car, 10% working and the last 10% was spent doing something else...like eating and playing with Hunter which i bought home to Odense....
 About 90% of my time was spent being with my family... I even slept with my siblings every night,..
But it was a fun and stressful week for me, but it was worth the insomnia.

I do have a funny story to share but mostly my danish/vietnamese readers will get it at first.
When my father came home from work the other day, he only saw my little brother and i sitting at the kitchen table. He asked me for my sister and i told her, she was playing with "con tho" (the rabbit). My father pretended that he heard me saying "tho"(read: a person from the middle east/Africa region) so he said, pretending to be a stereotypical asian, that he did not want his kids to play with "those people". I just sighed, because asian dad jokes are really not in my taste. My little brother asked me then what "tho" meant and i told him it, but then my dad interfered saying that it was "arabs"(danish: araber). Before I got to correct him, my brother asked "rhubarbs"(danish: rabarber)?
Okay, it wasn't that funny again ....  
 

I did not do anything special and definitely not something worth mentioning so i guess this post ends here..

Or... I do have something to tell ya.
I think i want to outgrow these curls and dye my hair dark brown.  I'm not tired of the curls - i'm actually quite fond of them because they add volume to my hair. I used to have flat and lifeless hair before i started dyeing and getting permanents. Since 2007 i haven't had a dark hair colour, so i think i want to try once, but yet i love the red hues in my hair and especially my slightly orange tones, that i've got now. I've been considering dark blond as well, but my hair is kinda damaged so i want to wait a while before colouring it again and a little longer if i in the end decide i want to go lighter. I've also considered that i should dye the bottom layers dark and the upper layers light brown.... Mhhh.... too many ideas, too much damaged hair and too big an allergy risk... I wish i did not have this allergy... and i know it's a first world problem...