Monday, December 1, 2014

'You know what I like,

















In the start of November I went to Maria Black sample sale with Bee. We came about 30 min before they opened and there were only 5 people in front of us, making us wonder if we came too early. Just 10 min after about there were over 40 people behind us. Since the place was quite small, they only let 20 people inside, meaning that every time one person came out, another was let in.  Their concept is that they don't sell pairs so it is kinda mix and match.
There was a particular pair of earrings, WINGS, I wanted to get my hands on in white gold and matching "back pieces".

With courtesy from Maria Black

With courtesy from Maria Black


 I couldn't afford it even though a set of a front and a back was 50% and white gold is just my colour... I would definitely buy it if i could... but one back piece actually cost the same as my rent....
 I had to thank with a cheaper alternative in oxidised silver for one ear (the pictures in top). I'm really happy that i got them and especially because I'm fond of the greyish raw finish.

My main goal though is to be buy the front pieces of the Wings earrings in  14 carat white gold and then the back pieces in 18 carat gold, shifting between the two colours.
A cheaper alternative would be to get the front pieces in rose gold and the back pieces in oxidised silver.  ...... I want so much!!! XD

With courtesy from Maria Black



Happy 1st december btw.