Monday, September 9, 2013

What's the best gift someone could give you right now ?


 ~ Their forgiveness .



Right now I feel nothing but hurt. It's like something is stuck in your throat but you can't either swallow or cough it up. Then...  what is there else than to talk about it ? As if talking would  be the only kind of therapy that is more "healthy" than drugs ? and now that we're talking about therapy, I'm the type of person who likes to "sleep" my problems away and yet.... I'm the type of person who easily gets nightmares... So.. I do diaries.. or i used to... (that's why i've been so sleepless at night T-T )
  Usually when i write, i feel that it is easier for me to express my feelings - I used to write all my feelings down with pen and paper instead of telling another person about it because, when talking to another person is like talking to a door, I feel a much greater satisfaction when it's written down and i  know it's stuck on the paper. 

Actually i'm not even sure what i'm talking about right now.. I'm a mess ... a big one.. and this pile of shit is just letting crap out on the blog (terribly sorry for my language :/ ).
 I don't know if i'd hit the winter-depression season already, because if so it happened quite early :O, but i know for sure that i'm one miserable dog right now ... (why?  ~ Well, i am a dog because of my Chinese zodiac and because i'm a coward)


Another strange thing about me you probably don't know is ... i tend to listen to  "overhappy"-music -.- 
It's another therapy thing for brokenhearted...

 It's like a patch on your bruised knee: 
it covers the wound but it still hurts as hell "#%&!?

and today's song is...... (drumroll**)


The Turtles - Happy together ! 







  ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪:  

Imagine me and you, I do 
I think about you day and night, it's only right
To think about the man you love and hold him tight


So happy together



If I should call you up, invest a dime

And you say you belong to me and ease my mind

Imagine how the world could be, so very fine


So happy together



I can't see me lovin' nobody but you

For all my life

When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue

For all my life



Me and you and you and me

No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be

The only one for me is you, and you for me


So happy together



I can't see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life

When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue


For all my life...

  ヾ(´□`* )ノ




And if you wonder why the last part of the lyric is missing even though the song continues, it is because you, at this point, should turn the volume up to maximum so nobody can hear you weep. And I might as well give an answer, why for me it is this song... The answer is:  It isn't .. the song for me ATM is Justin Timberlake- Until The End Of Time, and Miley Cyrus - Wrecking ball (only the lyrics though - because the song itself sucks, but the lyrics is a spot on),  but it could be any song as well. Any song that you have feelings connected to, that used to make you happy, can make you cry like a baby as well.